The Modular Construction Market Share Report is a thorough study of the current trends leading to this vertical trend in various regions. In addition, this study emphasizes thorough competition analysis on Industry prospects, especially growth strategies that industry experts claim.
The global modular construction market is projected to grow from USD 75.89 billion in 2021 to USD 114.78 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 6.1% during the 2021-2028 period.
Get a PDF Sample for Growth Strategies, Trends, Innovations, and Business Opportunities:
Modular Construction Market also provides accurate information and cutting-edge analysis that is necessary to formulate an ideal business plan, and to define the right path for rapid growth for all involved industry players. With this information, stakeholders will be more capable of developing new strategies, which focus on market opportunities that will benefit them, making their business endeavors profitable in the process.
COVID-19 Impact on Modular Construction Market:
The impact of coronavirus pandemic on India has been largely disruptive in terms of economic activity as well as a loss of human lives. Almost all the sectors have been adversely affected as domestic demand and exports sharply plummeted with some notable exceptions where high growth was observed. An attempt is made to analyze the impact and possible solutions for some key sectors. Adopting new principles like ‘shift towards localization, cash conservation, supply chain resilience and innovation’ will help businesses in treading a new path in this uncertain environment.
Prominent companies profiled in the Modular Construction Market report are:
Guerdon Modular Buildings, Laing O’Rourke, ATCO, Red Sea International Company, Bouygues Construction, VINCI Construction Grands Projets, Skanska AB, Algeco, KLEUSBERG GmbH & Co. KG, Katerra, Lendlease Corporation
Key Industry Development:
November 2019: Katerra secured a commercial construction project from the India-based Vaishnavi Group to build Vaishnavi Tech Square in Bengaluru. Under the terms of the contract, Katerra will construct ten floors for office spaces, along with multi-level parking and two additional basement floors.
Objectives of Modular Construction Market Report:
- To analyze target consumers and their preferences.
- To determine potential opportunities, challenges, obstacles, and threats in the Modular Construction Market Sales
- To identify and make suitable business plans according to industry and economic shifts.
- To analyze market rivalry and obtain maximum competitive advantages.
- To mitigate risks and hurdles to drive informed business decisions.
- In this study, the years is taken into consideration to approximate the market
Ask for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/101662
Regional-level analysis of the top geographies:
North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia, and Australia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, and Rest of South America), Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa).
Reasons to Purchase Modular Construction Market Report:
- The trendy developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by means of the essential market players
- The segment that is anticipated to dominate the market as properly as the segment which holds the highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Current and future of global Modular Construction Market outlook in the developed and rising markets
- Regions/countries that are anticipated to witness the quickest growth rates at some stage in the forecast period
Table of Content
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Global Market Overview
- Key Market Indicators
- Emerging Market Trends
- Macro and Micro Economic Factors
- Production Process Analysis
- Industry SWOT Analysis
- Industry’s Marketing Mix
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]