The global super heat resistant polyimide film market size is anticipated to grow at an impressive rate owing to the thermal stability, coupled with outstanding mechanical and electrical features offered by the polymide film, observes Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, The chemical imidization prevents a counter deoxygenation reaction during the production process of polyimide films. This enables the polyimides to achieve relatively higher material properties. The increasing demand for lightweight yet robust electronic items including smartphones, laptops, and smart televisions from the consumers is promoting high applications of super heat resistant polyimide films in the electronics market. This will, in turn, augment the growth of the market.
Highlights of the report:
- Segmentation on the basis of product, type, consumption, distribution channel, and region
- Detailed analysis of the companies based on their financial positions, product portfolios, and growth strategies
- Study of core competencies of the key players and their market share to anticipate the degree of competition
- Employment of the bottom-up procedure to arrive at the overall size of the market by estimating revenues of key market players
Sample PDF Brochure:-
Work-From-Home to Skyrocket the Demand for Polyimide Films
As per the survey carried out amongst IT channel partners worldwide, 23% of respondents have seen an increase in netbook/laptop sales of over 20% due to increased demand for work from home during the coronavirus pandemic. This had led to the rising demand for electronic items, which is estimated to result in high demand for polyimide film across the globe. This will drive the super heat resistant polymide film market at a lightning pace.
Emerging Economies and Growing Expenditures to Enhance the Growth
Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth in the forecast timeframe owing to the emerging economies including India, South Korea, Indonesia, and China. There is a high demand for consumer electronic devices, particularly in the developing countries in the region, due to growing disposable incomes and falling prices of electronic items. North America has the second largest share in the global super heat resistant polymide film market after Asia Pacific. High standards of living and a well-developed economy & infrastructure in the region are the key factors boosting the region’s growth.
The super heat resistant polymide film market size in Europe is expected to grow considerably. Increase in the production of automobiles and growing expenditures in the defense & aerospace sector in the region are expected to augment demand for polyimide films. The Middle East and Africa is expected to witness a stagnant growth owing to the stringent regulations by governments across the region. Latin America has also witnessed a relatively sluggish growth due to the limited number of manufacturers in the region.
Key Players to Explore New Production Techniques
Major players in the super heat resistant polyimide film market are making strategic investments in research and development activities to develop new products and find new applications of the material in various end-user industries. latest technological progress in the production of super heat resistant polyimide film is drawing attention from the engineering sector.
Ask for Customization:
- In February 2015, DuPont Circuit & Packaging Materials launched a new line of Pyralux product incorporating a versatile circuit material system with high temperatures. Aimed at new applications in aerospace and automotive industries, this launch has enabled the economy broaden its range of products.
- In July 2018, Kaneka Corporation, a Japanese international chemical manufacturing company based in Osaka, invested USD 10.01 million in order to increase the production rate of ultra-heat resistant polyimide films and high thermal conductive graphite sheets. This investment was targeted to strengthen the company’s revenue structure and gain a competitive edge in the market.
List of Key Players Covered in the Super Heat Resistant Polymide Film Salicylate Market Report:
- Taimide Tech
- Ube Industries
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
- S.T Corp
- Tianhua Tech
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]