The global water treatment chemicals market is expected to gain momentum from the rising demand for treated water from the power end use industry. It is occurring mainly because of the increasing population worldwide. This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “Water Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Coagulants & Flocculants, Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors, pH Adjusters & Stabilizers, Anti-foaming Agents, Biocides & Disinfectants, Others), By End-Use Industry (Municipal, Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, Paper & Pulp, Food & Beverage, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2029.” The report also states that the expensive nature of water treatment process may hinder the water treatment chemicals market growth in the coming years.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:-
Highlights of the Report
- Extensive analysis of the insights, such as water treatment chemicals market trends, growth factors, barriers, opportunities, and challenges.
- SWOT analysis to facilitate the study of the internal environment of renowned companies to formulate strategies.
- List of the business practices adopted by the leading companies across the world.
- Qualitative and quantitative factors to aid the shareholders in understanding the present market scenario.
Increasing Urbanization to Favor Growth of Market in Asia Pacific
Geographically, the market is segregated into the Middle East and Africa, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. Amongst these, Asia Pacific has been dominating the market owing to the rising demand from several end use industries, such as food and beverages and power. Furthermore, the ever-increasing population in the emerging countries, namely South Korea and China, is resulting in rapid urbanization. It is anticipated to drive the market in this region.
South America and the Middle East & Africa are projected to exhibit moderate growth stoked by the rising demand from oil and gas as well as mining industries. Apart from this, ongoing improvements in the standard of living of people in these regions would boost the water treatment chemicals market revenue in these regions. In North America, the market is set to grow efficiently owing to the increasing technological advancement. Lastly, Europe would showcase a steady growth fueled by the high demand from food and beverage and municipal industries.
Ask for Customization:
Key Enterprises Aim to Gain Maximum Share Through Strategic Collaborations
The market consists of numerous big, small, and medium enterprises. They are working persistently to gain the maximum water treatment chemicals market share in the coming years by joining hands with other companies or by launching state-of-the-art products. Below are two of the latest key industry developments:
- January 2019: Valmet, a pulp and paper company, based in Finland, declared that it has partnered up with Kemira, a chemical industry group, headquartered in Helsinki. The main aim of this partnership is to develop sludge and wastewater treatment consumer applications for industrial and municipal plants in Europe. Accurate real-time measurement data will aid in enabling proactive and predictive process management. It will also increase the visibility of the water treatment process. The target is to bring efficiency improvements and crucial savings to the consumers. It would further result in increasing the water treatment chemicals market size during the forecast period.
- July 2018: Nalco Water, a supplier of water, energy, and air improvement solutions based in the U.S., announced the launch of its yellow metal corrosion inhibitor for cooling water. It will reduce environmental impact and enhance supply stability as compared to the aging treatment chemistries. Also, it will offer excellent asset protection to consumers. This internally patented and manufactured innovation would boost the company’s 3D TRASARTM technology. It saves approximately 150 billion gallons of water per year. It does so by blending sophisticated monitoring and control, remote services, and unique chemistry in 36,000 connected systems worldwide.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out some of the most prominent companies present in the water treatment chemicals market. They are as follows:
- BWA Water Additives
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Carus Corporation
- Ecolab Inc.
- Hydrite Chemical
- Air Products & Chemicals
- Solenis LLC
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- Kemira OYJ
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd.
- Lonza Group
- Ion Exchange
- Other key market players
Inquire Before Buying This Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]