The global bath oils market size is expected to expand significantly due to the mounting demand from hygiene-conscious consumers around the world. Bath oils enhance the skin by providing hydration and nourishment to the skin. It protects from germs and gives a clean and refreshing gloss to the skin. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Bath Oils Market, 2022-2029.”
The report describes the different stimulants for the bath oils market. For instance, the increasing consumer fondness for luxurious lifestyle products coupled with rising disposable income are expected to boost the bath oils market growth. Moreover, companies are launching new products that include natural and organic ingredients, which is also expected to boost the market growth in the projected period.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the bath oils market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Estee Lauder Inc.
- Avon Products Inc.
- Viva Naturals
- Alpha Keri
- Neals Yard Remedies
- Shea Moisture
- Burt’s Bee’s Inc.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
The bath oils market report encompasses Porter Five Forces Analysis and PESTLE Analysis for an unerring prediction of the market growth. The report follows an innovative methodology that contains data triangulation based on bottom-up and top-down approaches for a precise prediction. The report contains information gathered from interviews with multiple stakeholders at country, regional, and global levels. The report incorporates the use of SWOT analysis to focus on the present status and future opportunities from the bath oils market. The report also focuses on the recent developments in the industry, including information on new product launches, expansions, and key market trends.
Drivers & Restraints
Spiraling Demand for Body Care Products among Individuals to Drive Market
A surge in demand for body care products can be witnessed due to the rising population and consciousness for personal hygiene and skincare products. The increasing disposable income of populations is fueling the consumption levels. The demand is being further fueled as companies focus on innovating in bath oil products. For instance, Lubrizol developed Algapur HSHO Algae Oil in 2019. The oil is formed using ingredients, offering efficacious skincare benefits, and can be utilized to manufacture shampoos and bath products. Companies also carry out numerous marketing campaigns to increase their demand for body care and bath products. Factors such as these are expected to bring immense growth to the bath oil market.
However, the chemicals used in the production of bath care products may have side effects on application. This is likely to act as a restraint to market growth.
Large Imports of Essential Oils to help Europe Dominate Global Market Share
The rising expenditure by consumers in countries like the Netherlands and the UK for aromatic bathing items accounts for the rising consumption of aromatic bath oils. The large imports of aromatic essential oils are expected to boost the market growth in Europe. Europe reported about 90,000 tons of essential oil import in 2017, as stated by the CBI Ministry to Foreign Affairs. The high-income group residents in the region are also expected to bring fortune to the bath oils market.
On the other hand, the increasing concern regarding hygiene in Asia Pacific countries is on the rise. The growing older population influences them to consume bath oils for solving skin aging-related issues. The fast pace growth in Asia Pacific due to demand for child-specific products like massagers, lotions, and bath oils is on the rise and is expected to boost the market growth. For instance, the International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) predicted the sales for child-specific and baby products in India to reach USD 380 million by 2021.
Based on type, the bath oils market bifurcates into synthetic bath oils and natural bath oils. On the basis of its distribution channel, the market divides into retail stores, specialty stores, hypermarkets and supermarkets, and online. Based on its end user, the market is categorized into adults and baby. Geographically, the bath oils market is categorized into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Expansions and Product Launches to Intensify Industry Openings
The bath oils market is fairly competitive and fragmented. The presence of regional and global players and the dynamic demand from consumers shape the bath oils market altogether. Companies are expanding their infrastructural facilities to prompt growth in the market. For instance, in Indonesia, Carrefour and the mosque council signed an agreement to install 300 mini supermarkets in the region in 2018.
The Global Bath Oil Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Bath Oil ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Bath Oil Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Bath Oil Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Bath Oil Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Bath Oil Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Bath Oil Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Bath Oil Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Bath Oil Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Bath Oil Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Bath Oil Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Bath Oil Industry?
- September 2020: HEMPZ launched two new variants in their body care products range. The new Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla flavored body moisturizers are, paraben, gluten, and cruelty-free.
- April 2020: Lush Cosmetics launched a new combination of classic bubble bars and silky bath oils in Macau and Hongkong.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]