Public Safety LTE Market Analysis and Professional Growth Survey 2022-2029
The global public safety long term evolution (PS-LTE) market is set to gain momentum from the increasing usage of land mobile radio by military and police services for mobile communication. Fortune Business Insights™ provided this information in an upcoming report, titled, “Public Safety LTE Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Infrastructure (E-UTRAN, EPC), By Services (Consulting, Integration), By Deployment Model (Private, Hybrid), By Application (Law Enforcement, Firefighting Services) and Regional Forecast, 2022-2029.” The report further states that the implementation of public safety LTE network is providing a rising support to both critical mission and voice data services.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the challenges and opportunities in the global market?
- Which segment is set to dominate the market in terms of share?
- What are the growth drivers, dynamics, and obstacles?
- Which region is expected to lead the market in terms of revenue?
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Drivers & Restraints-
High Demand for Seamless Data Connectivity to Accelerate Growth
The demand for seamless data connectivity is one of the major drivers for the public safety LTE market growth. It is being demanded increasingly from applications in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). Apart from that, high qualities of voice communication services and data safety are being provided by public safety LTE networks. Coupled with this, the adoption of a low power wide area (LPWA), as well as the usage of emergency service to develop internet protocol (IP) would contribute to the market growth positively. However, budget constraints for maintaining and developing a dedicated public safety LTE network may hinder growth.
Increasing Demand from Police Service to Favor Growth in Europe
Regionally, North America is anticipated to generate the highest public safety LTE market revenue in the near future. This growth is attributable to the presence of several industry giants, such as Harris Corporation and General Dynamics Corporation in the region. Europe is expected to retain the second position owing to the rising adoption of LTE networks in police service. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is likely to showcase a considerable growth fueled by the rising demand for public safety LTE networks from India, Japan, and China. At present, China is developing unique 5G enabled LTE networks to refine the voice communication service across its borders.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of all the public safety LTE manufacturers present in the global market. They are as follows:
- Airbus SE (Netherland)
- AT&T, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Bittium Corporation (Finland)
- General Dynamics Corporation (The U.S.)
- Harris Corporation (The U.S.)
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
- Hytera Communications Corporations (China)
- KT Corporation (South Korea)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
- ZTE Corporations (China)
Inquire Before Buying:
Key Companies Aim to Sign Contracts to Gain a Competitive Edge
The market consists of a large number of companies across the globe. Most of them are trying to gain a competitive edge by signing contracts with the other start-ups. Some of them are also striving to bag new orders. Below are two of the key industry developments:
- February 2020: The U.K. Home Office Emergency Services Network (ESN) signed a contract with APD Communications. It would enable APD to connect emergency services for ESN by using the LTE network.
- November 2017: The U.K Home Office Emergency Services Network (ESN) and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. signed a contract to supply the former with 250,000 smartphones and accessories. The total deal is worth USD 280 million.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245