Calcium Formate Market is Expected a High Probability Business Opportunity to 2027|
The global calcium formate market size is projected to reach USD 628.5 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period. Increasing cement production is likely to emerge as a central growth driver for this market, finds Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, The International Energy Agency (IEA) estimates that 4.1Gt of cement was produced worldwide in 2019, with China accounting for nearly 55% of the global production, followed by India at 8%. By 2030, according to the World Cement Association, China’s production is forecasted to contract to 35%, while India’s is set to double to 16%. These changing dynamics augur well for this market as calcium formate is an essential component in cement manufacturing. This compound acts as a setting accelerator for cement, working as an additive to boost strength of the cement mortar. Thus, rising demand for cement, especially in developing economies, will provide the necessary fuel for the growth of the market for calcium formate.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
The report states that the global market value stood at USD 469.4 million in 2019 and also offers the following:
- Microscopic analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the market;
- Granular study of the factors and trends shaping the market;
- Detailed evaluation of the regional dynamics influencing the market; and
- Comprehensive profiling of and in-depth research into the key market players and their strategies.
The research interviews are conducted across the globe, with language barriers overcome with the aid of local staff and interpreters. Primary interviews not only help in data validation but also provide critical insights into the market, current business scenario, and future expectations and enhance the quality of our reports. All our estimates and forecast are verified through exhaustive primary research with Key Industry Participants (KIPs).
- Technology distributors and wholesalers
- End-user surveys
- Consumer surveys
- Mystery shopping
- Company reports and publications
- Government publications
- Independent investigations
- Economic and demographic data
- Case studies
- Reference customers
Surging Construction Activities to Power the Market in Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific, with a market size of USD 251.4 million in 2019, is anticipated to dominate the calcium formate market share during the forecast period. The main reason attributable for the prolific market growth in the region is the rapid expansion of building and construction activities in India and China. For example, the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) predicts that India will emerge as the third-largest construction industry by 2025.
Get Your Customized Research Report
Steady Expansion of Presence in Fledgling Markets by Key Players to Stir Competition
Key players in this market are intensely focused on strategically expanding their presence in booming markets in the developing regions around the world. In implementing this strategy, companies are entering into partnerships and undertaking acquisitions with regional players to establish operations in emerging economies.
- November 2019: Perstorp announced plans to invest in a new facility in Gujarat, India, to produce Pentaerythritol (Penta). The plant will allow Perstorp to meet the rising demand in Asia for its Penta products as well as produce and distribute calcium formate in the country.
- September 2019: CPS Performance Materials, a portfolio company under Arsenal Capital Partners, announced the acquisition of GEO Specialty Chemicals. The acquisition will allow CPS to add GEO’s diverse chemicals and materials for diverse industries such as water treatment and paints & coatings to its specialty chemicals portfolio.
List of Key Companies Profiled in this Market Report:
- Chongqing Chuandong Chemical (Group) Co., Ltd. (China)
- Jiangxi Kosin Organic Chemical (China)
- Zibo Ruibao Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- GEO Specialty Chemicals (USA)
- Perstorp (Sweden)
- Sidley Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shandong Baoyuan Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Henan Botai Chemical Building Materials Company Ltd. (China)
- American Elements (USA)
- LANXESS (Germany)
Inquire Before Buying This Report:
The top companies profiled in this report examined by regional expansion and operations. Here, we thank the experts in the chemical business, the public relations specialists, the conventions, and the survey conducted by the examination group for their help and support. Additionally, market rate, volume, income, demand, and supply information are examined.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]