Perlite Market Analysis By Emerging Growth Factors And Revenue Forecast To 2031
The global perlite market is anticipated to exhibit significant growth in the coming years on account of the rising demand form the agriculture and horticulture sectors. Perlite is a volcanic glass and is used as a medium of plant growth or as an insulation material. The cavities present in it helps to store moisture and nutrients that helps the plants in need. Therefore, the increasing demand from the sectors stated above are key factors boosting this market growth. A recent report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Perlite Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Grade (Raw, Expanded), By Test Type (Coarse, Medium, Fine), By Application (Construction, Horticulture, Filtration, Industrial, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2023-2030,” describes the market and its growth parameters in detail.
The current pandemic of Covid-19 has made a catastrophic impact on the world. Most businesses are shut as a result of the increasing cases of coronavirus positive people. The healthcare industry is facing shortage of medical aid as there are not enough beds to suffice the needs of the increasing number of patients. The world economy is fluctuating as most businesses are at a halt and the ones running from the vicinity of their homes are barely able to manage meagre revenue.
Special reports on various markets affected by the coronavirus pandemic are provided by Fortune Business Insights. These reports will help visualize the current situation and what strategies can be adopted to help the market gain momentum in the coming years.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the perlite market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Saudi Perlite Industries
- Persolite Products Inc.
- Midwest Perlite
- EP Minerals
- IPM Industries
- Exfoliators Pty Ltd
- Procema Perlit SRL
- Cevahir Perlite
- Supreme Perlite
- Whittermore Company Inc.
- Silbrico Corporation
- Dicalite Management Group, Inc.
- Carolina Perlite Company
- Keltech Energies Ltd.
- Norcal Perlite Inc.
- Accimin SA DE Cv
- Ausperl Pty. Ltd.
- Gulf Perlite LLC
- Pennysylvania Perlite Corporation
- Genper Expanded Perlite Industry Business Co.
- Termolita S.A.P.I. de CV
- Alvand Chemical Company
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
The Report Answers the following questions:
- What is the nature of the market?
- Who are the leading players of this market?
- What are the key industry developments and current trends of this market?
- What is the future of this market?
Drivers & Restraints-
Investment in Research and Development Activities to Propel Growth
Perlite is used as a fertilizer for restoring moisture and nutrients in plants. The lightweight, disease-free, and non-toxic nature of this product is propelling its demand from various industrial and agriculture sectors. This stands as a major factor promoting the global perlite market growth. Besides this, it is also used as an industrial mineral for various construction and building products such as mortar, lightweight plasters, insulation, ceiling tiles, concrete, and others. The cost efficiency, low density, and high durability features of perlite are adding boost to the growth of the market.
On the other side, there are many alternatives to perlite. These include pecan, peanut, or rice hulls for agricultural purposes, as well as coco coir, vermiculite, wood pulp, and calcined clay for construction purposes, and many others. The increasing availability of these perlite alternatives, coupled with the hazardous effects of this product may challenge the market growth in the coming years.
Nevertheless, major investments in research and development activities and robust growth of the building and construction industry are likely to create lucrative growth opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The Market is Segmented into the Following Categories:
The global market for perlite is classified on the basis of grade, test, application, and geography. The grade segment is bifurcated into expanded and raw. The test type segment is divided into fine, medium, and coarse. With respect to application, the market is categorized into industrial, filtration, horticulture, construction, and others.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Asia Pacific Emerged Dominant Accountable to Increasing Construction Activities
Regionally, Asia Pacific bagged the largest perlite market share with China in the leading position as it is the largest producer of perlite. Besides this, the increasing urbanization and industrialization activities are further expected to help this region continue dominating the market in the forecast period.
On the other side, the North American market will showcase significant growth with the U.S. in the leading position as a result of the high adoption of perlite for cannabis cultivation. Similarly, Germany will lead the European market and Mexico will lead the market in Latin America. Furthermore, the Middle East and Africa will show significant growth in the forecast period as a result of the large scale production in Turkey, supported by the increasing demand from the fire safety sector and the construction industry.
The Global Perlite Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Perlite ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Perlite Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Perlite Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Perlite Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Perlite Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Perlite Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Perlite Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Perlite Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Perlite Industry? What are Global Perlite Analysis Results? What Are Global Perlite Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Perlite Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Perlite Industry?
Merger and Acquisition Strategy – Key Objective of Players
Players functioning in the perlite market are engaging in the research and development of new perlite, thus aiming for the top position in the market. The other players are adopting collaborative strategies such as contracts and agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Major Industry Developments of the Market for Perlite Include:
- March 2018 – The U.S. Silica Holdings Inc. acquired EP Minerals for USD 750 million for using perlite to manufacture engineered and industrial minerals for the company.
- July 2019 – Pratliperl, a new product based on perlite was launched by Pratley company at the 2019 African Construction Expo for consolidating the position of the company in the construction business.
Get your Customized Research Report:
More Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]