Yoga Mat Market Share, Demand, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth By 2030
The global yoga mat market size is expected to gain momentum owing to the rising awareness regarding yoga during the forecast period. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Yoga Mat Market, 2023-2030.” Obesity prevalence is on the upswing, and consumers are becoming more health conscious, which is anticipated to propel the industry forward. Obesity has been linked to a variety of health problems and diseases, including heart failure, high blood pressure, hypertension, and diabetic. Users are constantly attending yoga classes and gyms to practice yoga and other physical activities as their health awareness grows. According to annual surveys done by the International Health, Racquet, and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA), the majority of healthcare clubs, gyms, and other fitness centres have increased significantly in recent years. This is likely to inspire people to practise yoga and other fitness activities, which is anticipated to help the market grow.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the yoga mat market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Jade Yoga
- Hugger Mugger
- Alo Yoga
- Lululemon Athletica
- Liforme Ltd.
- Khataland Gaiam
- Yoga Direct
- La Vie Boheme Yoga
- Barefoot Yoga
- Trimax Sports
- Body Solid
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
What does the Report Offer?
The report gives the client the most up-to-date information on the market. Market growth and profit rate, volume, manufacturing usage and gross profit margin, shipping information, and other relevant elements are all included in the report. In addition, it includes thorough information on all of the market’s manufacturers, producers, and dealers.
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Demand for Innovative Design to Stimulate Growth
The rising demand for healthy mats is expected to boost the global yoga mat market growth during the forecast period. To provide added benefits in their offerings, companies introduce unique innovations. Yoga Design Lab, for example, has introduced the Infinity Mat, a creative new form of mat. The ground-breaking laser-cut form is designed to aid in seamless posture alignment while also delivering unrivaled grip. It features just the correct amount of cushion for various yoga and fitness workouts. The product is sustainable, manufactured from natural tree rubber, nice to the touch, and performs at a professional standard. Such elements contribute to the creation of new industry potential for yoga mats. For instance, in July 2021, Lululemon announced plans to release three new goods manufactured from Mylo, a novel vegan and ecological leather replacement derived from fungi.
Increasing Consumer Spending to Promote Growth in North America
North America is expected to hold the largest global yoga mat market share during the forecast period. The market is expected to grow due to the large number of end-users. Yoga’s popularity is also being fueled by people’s increased health awareness about the need to maintain a fit physique and a healthy body. As individuals become more concerned about their fitness, these elements are expected to lead the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold a significant position in the market. The growing popularity of yoga in countries such as China, Japan, Thailand, and Australia, among others, explains the considerable market share. India had the greatest share of the market. Yoga originated in India and is now widely practiced around the world. The Indian government has also launched a number of measures to promote yoga’s benefits in the country.
By product type, the market is segmented into sticky yoga mats, natural rubber, plastic elastomer, cotton & hemp, and others. On the basis of distribution channels, the market is segregated into supermarkets, specialty stores, online channels, and others. On the basis of end-user, the market is categorized into health & fitness clubs, households, school & corporates, public seminars & events. Finally, by geography, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Manufacturers Focus on R&D Investments to Offer Advanced Products
The competitive landscape for the market breaks down information by the competitor. Company overview, finances, income generated, market demand, R&D investments, new industry initiatives, international reach, manufacturing facilities and infrastructure, production schedules, company strengths and limitations, new product, product spacing and broadness, software dominance, and corporation advantages and disadvantages are all included.
The Global Yoga Mat Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Yoga Mat? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Yoga Mat Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Yoga Mat Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Yoga Mat Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Yoga Mat Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Yoga Mat Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Yoga Mat Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Yoga Mat Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Yoga Mat Industry? What are Global Yoga Mat Analysis Results? What Are Global Yoga Mat Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Yoga Mat Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Yoga Mat Industry?
- January 2020: Target introduced the “all in motion” clothing line, which includes leggings, yoga mats, hand weights, and a variety of other fitness items to provide consumers with an effective exercise solution.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]