Outdoor Apparel Market Share, Demand, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth By 2030
The global outdoor apparel market size is set to gain traction owing to the rising growth of people participating in physical activities. Fortune Business InsightsTM has presented this information in its report titled “Outdoor Apparel Market, 2023-2030”. Outdoor apparel is experiencing a surge in market growth as people become more attracted to the availability of multiple fabrics specifically designed to handle specific situations, which improves flexibility and ease of use while participating in outdoor activities.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the outdoor apparel market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Mountain Hardwear
- Lowe Alpine
- BYN BlackYak
- Arendicom GmbH
Report Coverage –
The report covers exhaustive data on the outdoor apparel industry. The report includes data on the driving and restraining factors of the market, challenges and opportunities, and the cumulative COVID-19 impact on the industry.
Drivers & Restraints –
A Shift from Traditional Bars to Organic Liquid Soaps Will Augment Market Growth
The growing number of people participating in physical activities around the world has led to an increase in the use of outdoor apparel, which is driving the market growth. According to Global Wellness.Org data, the number of people engaged in physical activities in various countries in 2018 was 69.6% in Japan, 58.8% in the U.S56.2% in Germany, and 56.8% in the U.K. Furthermore, parents are increasingly allowing their children to participate in various outdoor activities such as kayaking, biking, hiking, and others, which generates positive traction.
However, the rising cost of fabric usage raises the final cost of the product, this factor may impede the outdoor apparel market growth.
On the basis of product type, the market is divided into ready-to-wear, fashion outerwear, swimwear, and others. On the basis of the fabric, the market is segmented into nylon, polyester, cotton, and others. On the basis of end-user, the market is fragmented into men, women, and children. Geographically, the market is classified into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle & Africa.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Outdoor Apparel Market Size Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Outdoor Apparel market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Outdoor Apparel market
The Global Outdoor Apparel Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Outdoor Apparel ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Outdoor Apparel Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Outdoor Apparel Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Outdoor Apparel Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Outdoor Apparel Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Outdoor Apparel Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Outdoor Apparel Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Outdoor Apparel Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Outdoor Apparel Industry? What are Global Outdoor Apparel Analysis Results? What Are Global Outdoor Apparel Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Outdoor Apparel Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Outdoor Apparel Industry?
Regional Insights –
North America Accounts for a Significant Market Share
North America is expected to have a significant outdoor apparel market share during the forecast period. The growing popularity of camping in this region, which is driving the demand for the product, is likely to fuel the demand. For example, according to Condor Ferries.Co.UK data on ‘Camping Statistics 2020,’ one out of every 77 million households in the U.S. has at least one person who enjoys camping. Furthermore, the increasing involvement of people fishing in this region is increasing the demand for outdoor apparel. For example, according to the Outdoor Industry. Org data, 16.4% of the American population aged six and up participated in fishing at least once in 2018.
The Asia Pacific is expected to have a significant presence in the outdoor apparel market as a result of the government’s efforts to improve tourist destinations, which has aided in increasing usage. For example, according to World Bank.Org data, the urban population of East Asia & Pacific in 2019 is 59.887 percent, up from 59.053 % the previous year.
Competitive Landscape –
Key Players to Focus Collaborative Efforts
The industry is fairly competitive with existing key players in the outdoor apparel market. Furthermore, key players are focusing on adopting organic growth strategies like collaboration and new product launches. For instance, in September 2021, a new apparel line called Eastbay Performance was launched by Eastbay and Champs Sports.
July 2019: Athlete, LLC, hunting and outdoor clothing brand, was acquired by ARES Outdoors.
Ask for Customization:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]