Non-prescription Reading Glasses Market Size, Analysis, Share, Research, Business Growth and Forecast to 2030
The global non-prescription reading glasses market size is expected to grow due to the increasing incidences of presbyopia. Fortune Business Insights™ publishes this information in an upcoming report titled, “Non-Prescription Reading Glasses Market, 2023-2030″.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the non-prescription reading glasses market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Eyekepper (U.S.)
- TIJN (U.S.)
- Felix Gray (U.S.)
- Magnivision (FGX) (U.S.)
- MVMT (U.S.)
- TruVision Readers (U.S.)
- Cyxus (Germany)
- Pixel Eyewear (U.S.)
- SEE (U.S.)
- Foster Grant (FGX) (U.S.)
- Mechanix Wear (U.S.)
- DEXFIT (Mexico)
The research report sheds light on the current trends and advancements in the market. The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the market growth and global expansion is highlighted further in this report. Also, the drivers and restraints affecting the global market are highlighted further in this report, along with the new business growth strategies adopted by the leading companies. Furthermore, regional insights on prominent market areas and a list of key market players are provided further in this report. A competitive landscape mentioned in this report sheds light on the strategies adopted by the leasing companies to strengthen their market position and augment growth.
Drivers & Restraints:
Rising Incidences of Presbyopia To Augment Growth
The demand for non-prescriptive reading glasses is expected to rise in the coming years due to the increasing incidences of presbyopia. The population faces issues regarding age-related farsightedness, which is a major concern among adults. These factors are anticipated to fuel the market growth during the projected period. Also, the population is suffering from various issues such as chronic and systematic conditions, including high blood pressure, macular degeneration, thyroid, diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis, and depression & anxiety. The rising prevalence of these health issues is anticipated to bolster market growth.
However, the rising adoption of inclination toward cheaper over-the-counter (OTC) reading glasses may hamper the market growth.
North America To Hold Highest Market Share Due To Rising Prevalence of Ocular Diseases
North America is expected to dominate the global non-prescription reading glasses market share due to the increasing prevalence of ocular diseases. Also, the rising consumer preferences for premium eye care products are expected to bolster regional market growth.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR due to the rising demand for non-prescription reading glasses. Also, increasing disposable incomes and rising product affordability is expected to drive the regional market.
By frame type, the market is trifurcated into a full-frame glass, rimless glass, and half-frame glass.
Based on glass coating, the market is divided into anti-reflective coating, anti-glare coating, blue-light protective coating, scratch-resistant coating, and others (UV protection coating).
On the basis of application, the market is bifurcated into adults and kids.
Finally, by geography, the market share is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Non-prescription Reading Glasses Market Size Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Non-prescription Reading Glasses market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Non-prescription Reading Glasses market
The Global Non-prescription Reading Glasses Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Non-prescription Reading Glasses? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Non-prescription Reading Glasses Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Non-prescription Reading Glasses Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Non-prescription Reading Glasses Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Non-prescription Reading Glasses Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Non-prescription Reading Glasses Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Non-prescription Reading Glasses Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Non-prescription Reading Glasses Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Non-prescription Reading Glasses Industry? What are Global Non-prescription Reading Glasses Analysis Results? What Are Global Non-prescription Reading Glasses Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Non-prescription Reading Glasses Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Non-prescription Reading Glasses Industry?
Key Market Players To Introduce New Products To Propel Growth
The key market players focus on adopting recent technologies to launch new products and enhance their product portfolio. The leading companies in this industry focus on forming strategic alliances, partnerships, collaborations, and mergers with supporting organizations to strengthen their market position. Also, introducing a new product range in the global market allows key market players to propel growth.
Key Industry Developments:
- June 2021: VOY Glasses, a U.S.-based online platform for eyewear, launched its new line of VOY’s 2nd Gen Glasses on Indiegogo, a U.S. crowdfunding website. These ‘tunable’ glasses were designed to allow users to adjust the lens’ power by using a small hidden wheel concealed in the frame. These glasses were initially intended for users who require multiple reading glasses but have also been marketed as ideal for individuals experiencing recurrent changes in eyesight.
- May 2021: Globus Group, a U.K.-based manufacturer of personal protective equipment (PPE), partnered with Vision Express, U.K.-based spectacles & contact lenses company, to supply high-performance safety eyewear under the Global Group’s Riley RX brand. The new partnership aimed at enabling individuals to purchase safety glasses from the convenience of their local Vision Express stores.
Ask for Customization:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]