Baby Food Market Share, Demand, Top Players, Industry Size, Future Growth By 2030
The global baby food market size is projected to experience dynamic growth in the forthcoming years owing to the increase in the number of working women, observes Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Baby Food Market, 2023-2030″.
Baby foods have taken urban populations by storm. With work schedules getting increasingly hectic for young parents, they have found an alternative to keep their babies’ nutrition balanced. According to Harvard Business Review, the number of working women in China and India has expanded considerably. In 2014, women included 49% of China’s complete population and 64% of its workforce. Almost 72% of working mothers somewhere in the range of 25 and 34 have a kid in China.
Globally, women account for $13 trillion in total yearly earnings, and these earnings are also expected to rise and reach $18 trillion. The expansion in the number of working women has prompted an increment in double pay families, which has resulted in high income per family.
In view of these changing trends, companies are launching new products to capitalize on the soaring demand for infant foods. For example, the snack firm Timios entered the baby food business this year in January. They have introduced different baby food variants, the special one being the baby porridge range available in 12 variants for 6 months to 18 months. The company has adopted a made-to-order model where online orders are processed and shipped out from the facility simultaneously, making it easier for working moms. These experiments and innovative ideas will make the baby food market reach new heights in the coming years.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the baby food market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Hero group
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Kewpie Corporation
- Bulbs Australia Limited
- Asahi Group
- DMK Group GmbH
- Friesland Campina
- Milupa GmbH
- PZ Cussons
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Drivers and Restraints
Growing Number of Newborns to Stoke Market Expansion
The increasing preference for organic food, coupled with joined by expanding population of newborn children across the globe, will drive the baby food market. Improving financial conditions worldwide and the rising use of high-quality and costly baby foods by parents will also prove beneficial for this market. As per the UN, the total world population will arrive at 8.6 billion in 2030, adding around 83 million individuals to the total population yearly. More than 670 million infants from 0 to 4 years were born in 2015. This number was outpassed and reached 700 million infants from 0-4 years in the year 2020. Consequently, the expanding infant population will help the growth of the global market in the forthcoming years.
On the flip side, though baby food is of top quality and offers numerous benefits, it is very expensive for low-income families. As a result, a large chunk of potential consumers is unable to access these products, especially in developing economies. Along with this, government campaigns have also negatively impacted market growth because these campaigns actively promote the consumption of home-cooked meals for babies.
Introduction of Innovative Baby Foods to Foster Growth in the South America Market
South America is anticipated to lead the baby food market share as most babies are experiencing hunger and other medical conditions in this region. Recognizing the vast opportunities presented by the region’s burgeoning economies, companies such as Nestle have been actively promoting their infant food products to vulnerable low-income mothers in countries such as Peru. Organizations are evolving new classifications that tackle malnutrition issues. Further, rising disposable incomes are expected to build the market for baby food items in the upcoming years.
North America is foreseen to experience slower development of the child food market due to the lower rate of birth and the negative effect of press and media on these products. In Europe, laws are very strict for baby food manufacturers, leading to a decline in this regional market. The Middle East market is likely to showcase a slow ascent because of the absence of knowledge about baby-specific foods.
The market is divided into cereals, snacks, soups, milk formulas, and frozen baby food by type. Based on packaging, the market is segmented into jars and pouches. On the basis of distribution channel, the market is classified into supermarkets, shopping malls, groceries, and online retailers. By baby category, the market is bifurcated into infants and toddlers. Geographically, the global market is segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Danone Releases Novel Infant Food, Aims at Larger Market Share
Danone introduced its infant formula in a pre-measured dissolvable tab format under its Aptamil brand in March 2021. According to the company, one tab of the formula will be equivalent to one scoop of regular powdered formula milk. These tabs are being manufactured under a partnership with Japan’s company Meiji. Meji is using its tab production technology with Danone’s formula of milk recipe to produce these tablets. Danone aims to bolster its business prospects in the baby food space through this launch and gain a wider share in the market.
The Global Baby Food Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Baby Food ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Baby Food Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Baby Food Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Baby Food Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Baby Food Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Baby Food Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Baby Food Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Baby Food Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Baby Food Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Baby Food Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Baby Food Industry?
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Supply Chain Analytics market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Supply Chain Analytics market
- September 2017: Jennifer Garner, John Foraker, Cassandra Curtis, and Ari Raz declare the extension of Once Upon a Farm. This organic food organization offers a line of cold-pressed baby food sources fruit purée.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]