Flexible Packaging Market Industry is Expected to at a Considerably High CAGR From 2023 to 2030 |
The global flexible packaging Market is likely to experience dynamic growth in the forthcoming years as a result of rapid innovations and technological advancements, along with speedy globalization. The Flexible Packaging Market size is forecasted to reach USD by 2029. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled Flexible Packaging Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Material (Plastics, Paper, Aluminum), By Product (Seals, High Barrier Films, Pouches & Bags, Lids and Labels, Others) and regional forecast 2023-2030
Request Sample PDF Brochure:
The chemical industry has undergone tremendous changes over the past decade. Armed with an extensive and diverse range of products, the industry has found prolific success in developing as well as developed economies. Post the economic recession of 2007, this industry has grown at a steady pace. Spreading awareness about environmental issues and evolving consumer preferences are positively impacting this industry. As per the European Chemical Industry Council, the demand and consumption of chemicals in Europe is anticipated to increase. Targeted investments in R&D for developing novel chemical-based products are likely to feed the proliferation of factories and other industrial units. Furthermore, the surging demand for chemicals is a consequence of increasing consumer spending. Employment in this sector is also expanding at a rapid rate, which in turn is expected to generate several growth opportunities. These factors are thus expected to drive the Flexible Packaging Market in the forthcoming years.
Digitization is an emerging trend in the chemical industry, which is driving the Flexible Packaging Market. Digital tools will help companies to collect and analyse important and relevant data and draw valuable insights, thereby enabling them to make more informed and better quality decisions. Advanced technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, block chain, and others are envisaged to disrupt the present governing dynamics of the Flexible Packaging Market. Increasing urbanization and globalization, especially in emerging economies, is further supporting the expansion of the Flexible Packaging Market.
However, the Flexible Packaging Market growth is likely to be hindered by the COVID-19 pandemic as lockdowns, social distancing, and trade restrictions have caused massive disturbances in the global supply chain networks. Production operations have slowed down as plants and factories are being forced to function with a reduced workforce. Together, these factors have shrunk the revenues of key players in this market, which will inevitably hamper investments in the market. Nonetheless, certain companies will also experience exponential growth owing to the escalating demand for packaged medical and pharmaceutical products, personal protective equipment, and packaged food & beverage items.
As per the report, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East is anticipated to dominate the Global Flexible Packaging Market share throughout the forecast period. Besides this, the report profiles some of the key players operating in the Flexible Packaging Market.
Get Your Customized Research Report
Report Aim & Scope:
- An overview of the market based on geographical scope, segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents the estimated market size by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Europe.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of the market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the market during the forecast period.
The Flexible Packaging Market report offers an in-depth evaluation of the chemical industry and the demand drivers for chemicals by highlighting information on several aspects of the market, including drivers, trends, opportunities, and challenges. In addition to this, the report sheds light on the industry developments by key players, which are contributing to the expansion of this industry. Information given in the research report pertains to different technological advancements introduced in recent years, which allows for a meticulous analysis of the industry and offers a more comprehensive understanding to the readers. These advancements will help companies to gain decisive advantage in the competitive landscape of the market. Companies are also adopting diverse strategies to stay ahead of their competitors. These strategies include: mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and new product developments, among others.
The information has been gathered through primary and secondary sources, comprising of interviews from several industry experts and professionals. Secondary sources such as press releases, information from recognized institutes, and other collaterals have been utilized to holistically analyze the industry. Further, top-down and bottom-up approaches have also been employed to ensure 360-degree assessment.
Key Players Assessment in this Research:
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in this market
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
Here is the list of key players:
- Amcor Plc
- Mondi Plc
- Coveris Holdings S.A
- Datwyler Holdings
- Aptar Group
- Constantia Flexibles Group
- Berry Global
- CCL Industries Inc
- Westrock Company
- Honeywell International
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Winpak Ltd
- Reynolds Group Holdings
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- Sealed Air Corporation
Read Related News:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]