smart TV Market Business Opportunities, Top Manufacture, Growth, Share Report, Size, Regional Analysis and Global Forecast to 2030
The global smart TV market size is set to gain momentum from the general population’s inclination toward web-enabled online platforms. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Smart TVMarket, 2023-2030”.
Get a Free Sample Research PDF Brochure:
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the smart TV market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
- Videocon Industries Ltd. (India)
- Sansui Electric Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd. (China)
The report offers an in-depth analysis of the market, which includes:
- Strategies adopted by the key competitors and recent developments launched by the major players.
- Growth factors along with the rising trend surging market growth.
- Impact of the pandemic on market growth associated with the lockdown.
- Region leading the global market as a cause of their high smart TV market share.
Drivers & Restraints:
Higher Penetration of Internet to Fuel Market Growth
The general population’s inclination towards web-enabled online platforms is projected to fuel the market growth. The market is estimated to boom due to increasing customers’ demand for smart TVs. The rising internet penetration is also forecasted to create a boom in the smart TV market growth.
However, the smart technology associated with the TV results in a high cost of the TV, which possesses a challenge for the low-income category and may restrict the market growth.
Increasing Demand for TVs with Enhanced Sound and Image Quality to Support Asia Pacific in Becoming Globally Dominant
The consistently rising demand for TVs associated with enhanced sound and image quality is surging the demand in Asia Pacific. Additionally, the population’s higher standard of living is making an inclination towards apps such as Hotstar, Netflix, Disney Plus, and others, which is expected to propel the smart TVs market growth. The innovation in displays pushed many companies to develop TVs with less overall weight and thickness, which boosted demand in the market. Rising internet penetration in the region and a higher inclination of the population toward online streaming services is projected to fuel growth in the Asia Pacific region.
Europe is estimated to grow significantly in the global market. The growth of the region is attributable to various technological innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and voice control with smart TVs. Moreover, the rising urbanization in the countries of the region is projected to surge growth in the Europe region.
Based on the resolution, the market is classified into 4K UHD TV, HDTV, Full HD TV, 8K TV.
On the basis of screen size, the market is split into 32 Inches, 32-45 Inches,46-55 Inches,56-65 Inches, Above 65 Inches.
In terms of on-screen type, the market is broken down into flat and curved screens.
Regionally, the market is segregated into North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
smart TV Market Size Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the smart TV market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the smart TV market
The Global smart TV Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for smart TV ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This smart TV Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of smart TV Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of smart TV Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of smart TV Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of smart TV Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global smart TV Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is smart TV Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On smart TV Industry? What are Global smart TV Analysis Results? What Are Global smart TV Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of smart TV Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for smart TV Industry?
Companies Launching Wide Range of Products to Gain a Competitive Edge
Key companies focus on gaining mergers and collaborations in the regional market to expand their growth. Competitors also emphasize on delivering the products in less time to gain customers. The higher investments are done in the research and development of the smart TV to introduce TVs with advanced technology. For instance, in April 2020- Sony Corporation unveiled the accessibility and price of its OLED and LED models associated with Google assistant to offer easy access to device controls and entertainment.
- July 2020- Samsung Electronics Co. launched QLED smart TVs series. This new range gained a first-class rating in energy efficiency. This launch is projected to gain growth in the market.
Ask for Customization:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]