Customer Relationship Management Market Future Developments and Industry Size Research in 2023-2030
The Customer Relationship Management Market 2023 is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2023-2030. Global Data expects enterprises to become the key market for Customer Relationship Management Market over the next three years, outpacing the consumer segment. The customer Relationship Management Market is already in use across retail, defense, airlines, oil and gas, and healthcare, primarily for training. The COVID-19 pandemic triggered a shift to remote working that has boosted the adoption of the Customer Relationship Management Market by enterprises for training, collaboration, data visualization, and customer experience.
The customer relationship management market size was valued at USD 57.83 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow from USD 63.91 billion in 2022 to USD 145.79 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period.
Get a Free Sample Research PDF:
LIST OF KEY COMPANIES PROFILED:
- Copper CRM, Inc. (U.S.)
- Infor, Inc. (U.S.)
- Infusion Software, Inc. (Keap) (U.S.)
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- com, Inc. (U.S.)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Adobe Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Zendesk, Inc. (U.S.)
The surge in mandatory Customer Relationship Management Market regulations and legislation regarding the market boosts demand for insurance protection. Government regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies worldwide have taken numerous initiatives to tighten data security and protection. With the advent of COVID-19, the need for an insurance policy has been realized by policyholders, brokers, insurers, and agents. For example, in February 2020, the Californian assembly introduced a bill to make Customer Relationship Management Market mandatory to process regulated and protected personal information for all state contractors.
Objectives of the Report
- To carefully analyze and forecast the size of Customer Relationship Management Market by value and volume.
- To estimate the market shares of major segments of the Industry
- To highlight the development of the Customer Relationship Management Market in different parts of the world.
- To analyze and study micro-markets in terms of their contributions, prospects, and individual growth trends.
- To offer precise and useful details about factors affecting revenue growth over the forecast period.
- To provide a meticulous assessment of crucial business strategies used by leading companies operating in the Customer Relationship Management Market, which include research and development, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, acquisitions, mergers, new developments, and product launches.
They are using secondary sources such as company websites, annual reports, press releases, financial data, investor presentations, articles, news, white papers, certified publications, and government publishing sources as a starting point for the research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of the global Customer Relationship Management Market. In addition, the research takes into account vendor offers to categorize the market.
Free Customization of the Report:
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Segmentation
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered: Historical
- Currency Used
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Top-Down Approach
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- Market Forecast Model
- Limitations/Assumptions of the Study
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants uses industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.