Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market Future Developments and Industry Size Research in 2023-2030
The Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market 2023 is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2023-2030. Global Data expects enterprises to become the key market for Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market over the next three years, outpacing the consumer segment. Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market is already in use across retail, defense, airlines, oil and gas, and healthcare, primarily for training. The COVID-19 pandemic triggered a shift to remote working that has boosted the adoption of Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market by enterprises for training, collaboration, data visualization, and customer experience.
According to the market research report by Fortune Business Insights, Artificial Intelligence in retail market size was USD 3.75 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow from USD 4.84 billion in 2021 to USD 31.18 billion in 2028, at a CAGR of 30.5% in the 2021-2028 period.
Get a Free Sample Research PDF:
LIST OF KEY COMPANIES PROFILED:
- com, Inc. (Washington, U.S.)
- Google LLC (California, U.S.)
- IBM Corporation (New York, U.S.)
- Intel Corporation (California, U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, U.S.)
- Nvidia Corporation (California, U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (California, U.S.)
- SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany)
- com, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Talkdesk, Inc. (California, U.S.)
The surge in mandatory Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market regulations and legislation regarding the market boosts demand for insurance protection. Government regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies worldwide have taken numerous initiatives to tighten data security and protection. With the advent of COVID-19, the need for an insurance policy has been realized by policyholders, brokers, insurers, and agents. For example, in February 2020, the Californian assembly introduced a bill to make Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market mandatory to process regulated and protected personal information for all state contractors.
Objectives of the Report
- To carefully analyze and forecast the size of Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market by value and volume.
- To estimate the market shares of major segments of the Industry
- To highlight the development of the Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market in different parts of the world.
- To analyze and study micro-markets in terms of their contributions, prospects, and individual growth trends.
- To offer precise and useful details about factors affecting revenue growth over the forecast period.
- To provide a meticulous assessment of crucial business strategies used by leading companies operating in the Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market, which include research and development, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, acquisitions, mergers, new developments, and product launches.
They are using secondary sources such as company websites, annual reports, press releases, financial data, investor presentations, articles, news, white papers, certified publications, and government publishing sources as a starting point for the research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of the global Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market. In addition, the research takes into account vendor offers to categorize the market.
Free Customization of the Report:
Table of Contents
- Market Definition
- Market Segmentation
- Geographic Scope
- Years Considered: Historical
- Currency Used
- Research Framework
- Data Collection Technique
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Methodology
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Top-Down Approach
- Data Validation and Triangulation
- Market Forecast Model
- Limitations/Assumptions of the Study
- ABSTRACT OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS ASSESSMENT
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants uses industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.