The number of smartphones in use worldwide will increase to 8.9 billion in 2018, according to the Ericsson Mobility Report. The market for intelligent applications will expand during the forecast period as a result of the growth of the smartphone industry. Intelligent applications, also known as apps, are sophisticated pieces of software made specifically for smart devices like smartphones, tablets, wearable technology, and others. Intelligent Apps typically consist of a hybrid software component that can carry out a plethora of tasks.
The foundation of intelligent apps is machine learning and data analytics. AI-powered algorithms in intelligent apps focus on relevant data to make decisions by removing irrelevant data. It allows for the automatic completion of tasks without specifically requiring user commands. These apps can forecast user behavior and provide the information in a secure way by using a high degree of predictive analytics. These elements are anticipated to encourage the expansion of the intelligent app market on a global scale.
Get a Free Brochure Research PDF
Key Industry Players in the Intelligent App Market:
Opera Software, Apple Inc., Cognizant, Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Development LP, China Mobile Limited, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SAP SE, and other prominent companies are among those whose products and services are discussed in this market report.
Key Industry Developments
- The AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) technology was introduced in January 2018 by Google Inc. in collaboration with Twitter. This endeavor is a mobile-friendly website. Lazy loading technology refers to the ability of AMP to display web pages to users concurrently while they are loading rather than making them wait for the entire page to load.
Browse the Complete Report Summary:
Why You Should Buy This Report:
If you are looking for a comprehensive and reliable source of information on the latest trends, developments, and opportunities in the global market, then you should consider purchasing this report. This report will provide you with:
- A thorough examination of the size, expansion, trends, and factors influencing those trends, opportunities, and competitive environment across all segments and geographies of the market
- A complete analysis of the major market participants, their tactics, offerings, results on the financial front, and market share
- A thorough analysis of the technological developments and innovations that are influencing the market and opening up new opportunities for growth
- A succinct and straightforward explanation of the report’s principal conclusions and suggestions, together with practical advice and suggestions for making decisions.
- A format and style that is simple to read, comprehend, and use to apply the information in the report.
By purchasing this “Intelligent App Market” Report, You will have access to important and timely data that will support you in making strategic decisions for your company. Additionally, you can benefit from the knowledge and skills of our team of analysts, who have thoroughly researched and analyzed the market. This report will give you the information and insights you need to flourish in the worldwide market, regardless of whether you are a business owner, manager, investor, consultant, or researcher.
Report on the Scope and Segmentation of the Intelligent App Market
- Google Play
- Apple App Store
- Others (Amazon app store, Samsung galaxy store, and others)
By Industry Vertical:
- Retail and e-commerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, GCC, and the Rest of the Middle East and Africa)
China is anticipated to experience high IIoT implementation in the Asia-Pacific region. The nation reported 273 Mn IIoT devices connected at the end of 2017 and is increasing network site density in the manufacturing sector at an unheard-of rate. Additionally, since 2015, China Tower, which owns more than 350,000 sites and roughly 96 percent of China’s macro towers, has invested US$ 17.7 billion in the city. Furthermore, it is anticipated that Europe will hold a dominant position in the global market for the industrial internet of things. For instance, the government of Europe invested more than US$ 45 Mn in October 2018 to develop the infrastructure for IT projects in nations like Germany, Spain, etc.
Browse More Reports:
Cloud Based Contact Center Market Key Drivers, Restraints, Industry Size & Share, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts up to 2030
Cloud Based Contact Center Market Data Current and Future Trends, Industry Size, Share, Revenue, Business Growth Forecast to 2030
Cloud Based Contact Center Market Latest Industry Size, Growth, Share, Demand, Trends, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2030
Cloud Based Contact Center Market Size, Outlook, Geographical Segmentation, Business Challenges and Opportunities till 2030
Cloud Based Contact Center Market Size, Gross Margin, Trends, Future Demand, Analysis by Top Leading Players and Forecast till 2030
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving them a granular overview of the market in which they operate.
At Fortune Business Insights, we aim to highlight our clients’ most lucrative growth opportunities. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245