The size of the global device as a service market, estimated at USD 22.22 billion in 2022, is expected to increase by USD 154.93 billion by 2030, representing a CAGR of 27.9% over the forecast period from USD 27.62 billion in 2023. To propel market expansion, North America accounted for the lion’s share.
Device as a Service is the subscription-based provision of IT management services and hardware, such as computers, smartphones, and mobile devices. With the help of its affordable subscription-based service, businesses can equip their remote teams with the tools they require. By choosing this model, businesses can lower capital expenditures while at the same time ensuring that their infrastructure is suitable for their changing needs.
Learn More On The Market By Requesting A Free Sample (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Device as a Service Market Segments
By Offering Type
- Notebooks and Tablets
- Others (Smartphones and Peripherals)
- IT and Telecommunications
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Government and Public
- Others (Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment)
- North America (By Component, By Application, and By Country)
- South America (By Component, By Application, and By Country)
- Europe (By Component, By Application, and By Country)
- Middle East and Africa (By Component, By Application, and By Country)
- Asia Pacific (By Component, By Application, and By Country)
In a nutshell, this report is required reading for all market participants, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and anyone else with an interest in the industry or who plans to enter the market in any way.
Read More On The Device as a Service Market Report At:
Key Top Players
Leading companies in the world market want to move to a subscription-based model in order to support more users and allow more devices to run on the platform. To expand their market reach, they concentrate on acquiring small and regional businesses. Additionally, mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, and innovative investments in device technologies support the market’s expansion.
List of Key Companies Profiled:
- Dell Technologies (U.S.)
- Lenovo (China)
- HP Development Company, L.P. (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- CompuCom Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Atea Global Services Ltd. (Latvia)
- Computacenter plc (U.K.)
- RingCentral, Inc (U.S.)
- Intel Corporation (U.S.)
- Accenture (Ireland)
The following is found in the market report’s table of contents:
- Executive Summary
2. Market Parameters
3. Trends And Strategies For The Device as a Service Market
- Macroeconomic and Market Scenario
5. Market Size And Development
27. Market Competitor Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Significant Mergers And Acquisitions In The Market
- Analysis of the market’s potential and future outlook
Analysts have segmented the “Device as a Service Market” into application, type, and regional segments to aid market participants in better understanding the market. Each segment clearly illustrates the factors that are likely to affect it as well as the factors that are expected to limit it. The segmented explanation allows the reader to access specific updates regarding the global Market. Additionally mentioned in the market research report on virtual reality in education are the changing environmental concerns, shifting political environments, and various government approaches to regulatory reforms.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What chances are there for new players to grow in the Device as a Service Market?
- Which businesses are the main rivals in the global Device as a Service Market?
- What strategies will rivals most likely employ to increase their market share in the global Device as a Service Market?
- How fierce is the competition in the global Device as a Service Market?
- What are the latest trends that might have an impact on the growth of the global Device as a Service Market?
- Which product type market segment will experience a high CAGR in the future?
- Which application segment will gain a sizable market share in the Device as a Service Market?
- What industry provides the greatest profit to manufacturers?
View Additional Related Reports:
Hand Pump Market Key Drivers, Restraints, Industry Size & Share, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts up to 2030
Permeation Testing Machines Market Data Current and Future Trends, Industry Size, Share, Revenue, Business Growth Forecast to 2030
Bicycle Suspension System Market Latest Industry Size, Growth, Share, Demand, Trends, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2030
Bounding Table Market Size, Outlook, Geographical Segmentation, Business Challenges and Opportunities till 2030
Digital Transformation Market Size, Gross Margin, Trends, Future Demand, Analysis by Top Leading Players and Forecast till 2030
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
At Fortune Business Insights, we aim to highlight the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245