The global HDPE packaging market size is set to gain momentum from the growing demand for polythene bottles in different industries. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “HDPE Packaging Market, 2023-2030.” Moreover, the major consumption of HDPE packaging is occupied by the medical products and beverages industry. Additionally, rising concern for health has led to the rise in hygienic food preferences, which will surge the demand in the ready-to-eat food packaging items industry.
Industry Was Moderately Affected by Pandemic Backed by Market Shutdown
Thepackaging industry was moderately affected by the shutdown caused by the pandemic. As the roads were shut, the sales of the polythene packaging paused along with the pause in the manufacturing industry and moderately affected the market. However, the demand gained a boost as soon as the market was unlocked. The impacts of COVID-19 are being recovered now.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure:
The market is segmented into bags & pouches, bottles & vials, crates and containers, films, and others based on product.
By type, the market is segregated into flexible and rigid.
The market is categorized into chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, retail, and others based on the application.
Geographically, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
The market report gives an overview of:
- Valuable insights into the growing HDPE packaging market share.
- A section of the competitive landscape is covered to emphasize the rising competition.
- Significant growth of the market attributed to various factors is also depicted in this report.
- The market segmentation based on different attributes is shown in the report.
- Multiple HDPE packaging and their adoption cause are also covered in the report.
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Demand for Polythene Bottles in Various Industries to Drive Market Growth
The growing demand for polythene bottles in different industries fuels the market growth in the forecast period. Polythene is becoming a preferred choice and will drive the market due to its various properties, such as being strong, cost-effective, and lightweight. The major consumption of polythene packaging is occupied by the HDPE packaging and beverages industry. Additionally, rising concern for health has led to the rise in hygienic food preferences, which will surge the demand in the ready-to-eat food packaging items industry. Hence expanding demand for HDPE packaging will surge the HDPE packaging market growth in the forecast period.
However, strict regulations were made to control plastic usage, which may hamper the market growth in the forecast period.
Ask for Customization:
Rising Demand for HDPE Bottles in Beverages Industry Will Fuel Market of Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific is expected to witness maximum growth in the market by virtue of rising polythene made bottle demand in the food and beverages industry. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to boost the steady adoption of bags and pouches in the retail market. North America is expected to foresee the second-highest growth due to expanding use of vials in the pharma industry.
The rising adoption of polythene packaging in the chemical industry will surge the Middle East & Africa market.
Key Competitors Introducing Innovative Products to Gain Market Attention
The global market is competitive in every aspect. It includes major key players such as Amcor, Bemis, Berry Plastics, Constantia Flexibles, DS Smith, Flextrus¸ Graham Packaging, Greiner Packaging, D. S. Packaging, Neopac, Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, and others. These companies are increasing their parameters to compete and gain global market share. Different players are expanding their services to face barriers in the forecast period. The companies introduce innovative packings to attract the general population to buy polythene packaging products.
- October 2020- Berry Global introduced a New Divinity HDPE 2-inch flip-top tube. This flip-top tube closure was introduced to math tubes for a sustainable, single-substrate package. With this launch, the company is expected to achieve the sustainability goals for recycling.
- September 2020-The first recyclable mono-material tube with a plastic flip-top cap based at PE. This was launched by Neopac company; this product was ideal for food, pharma packaging applications, and health & beauty. This launch will expand the company’s product portfolio.
List of Key Players Present in the Market:
- Amcor (Switzerland)
- Bemis (U.S.)
- Berry Plastics (U.S.)
- Constantia Flexibles (Austria)
- DS Smith (U.K.)
- Flextrus (Sweden)
- Graham Packaging (U.S.)
- Greiner Packaging (Austria)
- S. Packaging (U.K.)
- Neopac (Switzerland)
- Messe Düsseldorf GmbH (Germany)
- Gulmohar Pack-Tech India Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Sonoco (U.S.)
Inquire Before Buying This Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245